An exceptional investment opportunity for sports activities
The Dolgi Most Tennis Centre in Ljubljana has been running successfully for a number of years now and its outstanding location and general good organisation make it an excellent busi- ness opportunity for investors who understand and encourage the development of amateur and professional sports activities. The property includes offices, club premises, a restaurant/ bar, sports premises, auxiliary premises and parking spaces. It is located in Dolgi Most, just by the Ljubljana ring-road motorway junction. Although it is in the direct vicinity of the ring road, which allows rapid and easy access, the building is surrounded by unspoilt nature and a peaceful neighbourhood.
The property has all the necessary infrastructure and is partially fitted out/equipped. The plot of land includes:
- Building no. 1843 – two interconnected sports halls with a total area of 4,000 m2; the halls contain 6 tennis courts,
- due to its recognisability, ease of access, first-class renovation and variety of possible uses, Villa Savinja can be developed into a representative multi-purpose building.
- building no. 1844 – storage facility measuring 124 m2,
- building no. 1845 – club premises, restaurant, changing rooms, sanitary facilities with showers, 6 rooms with common washrooms in the attic, altogether 450 m2,
- the movable property – Sukom central heating, Vaillant boiler, air conditioning and stove for heating the tents – is inseparably linked with the real estate.
All the above enables the investor to immediately begin business.
There are seven large advertising boards, which offer an additional business opportunity as effective outdoor advertising tools. Further income may also be provided by two antenna base stations/ transmitters.